Tuesday, June 10, 2008

First Day


1. Pay myself first.

Did I earn money today? Yes
How? Wrote a new article on crafts for Hubpages.
Did I work on marketing today? Yes, I sent it to Digg and other blogs.
What new thing did I learn? My ranking on hubpages was only 89 because I stopped writing there and I didn't like that feeling of being out of the 90's.

2. Develop a juggling show I can be proud of.

Did I juggle today? yes
What new thing did I learn? Nothing, just practiced 3 balls to get used to my new equipment.

3. Exercise Daily

Did I exercise today? Yes
What new thing did I learn? How to keep the hoop circling my neck longer.
What type of exercise did I do? I did hooping.

4. Become the musician I always wanted to be.

Did I work on music today? Yes
What new thing did I learn? I found a site for tuning mandolin. http://www.get-tuned.com/index.php And I also saw a guitarist named Pavlo on PBS. Lively and great fingering. Practiced mandolin.

5. Did I get more organized today? Yes
How? I did a load of laundry
What new thing did I learn? No one is going to do it if I don't.

No comments: