List updated 12/14 2008
Even though I've belly danced since 1977, I've never felt really successful at it. So here's #1.
1. Have a successful belly dancing career.
2. Do the SCA right. That is to say, for once I'd like to register a name, get a badge, have the right garb and so forth. And none of my SCA garb fits me anymore so I'd really have to start from scratch.
3. Traditional archery
Get my archery equipment to a level I can be proud of, not the ragtag way I'm going about it now.
Publish books. Make a living as an online writer. Instead of just scraping by at it, really succeed at it.
5. Have a home and yard I feel comfortable showing to others. I don't want to be a recluse like my mother was.
6. Be fit and healthy.
This is not a goal you do once and you are done. That's why it's so hard. A person can always be fitter and healthier. But these last few years I've really gone downhill.
7. Expand my metaphysical and hypnosis career. Don't let the negativity of others destroy my confidence in this area.
8. Juggling & contact juggling, hooping and other circus skills.
I want to see the world.
10. Financial independence. I'm getting too old to be a vagabond. Almost all my dreams require a steady cash flow. I don't need a fortune, just a consistant income.
I really want to reach a whole new level with this.
Learn to be a competant musician.
Feel like a successful artist.